Friday, December 14, 2018

MAKE UP POST: Whatever I Want

August 30th 2018

I have a love for New York City. It all began when I went with my family when I was 6. Then my grandmother takes every grandchild when they are 10 at christmas time. My mom and I have then gone with my best friend and her mom for over 4 trips. I love broadway shows  and the rush of the taxis always put a smile on my face. Fifth Avenue gives me a rush like no other. I have never been happier than when I am in the city. The memories I have had, the things i have seen and the people  I have met there have made me who I am. I cant wait to go back in January of 2019.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your updated post, I love NYC too and hope you have a great visit there in January!!

    ReplyDelete

Semester II Final

PART A (1-8) Before doing any research I predict that the most highly ranked presidents would be George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and...